Armor Trigger Armor Trigger

This game is nostalgic as fk.
The first thing I though was "This really looks like those old school games from like 2005." I guess I was off by 2 years. You don't see those games too often anymore today. But I enjoyed it. It definitely gave me a good laugh. Dumb hilarious minigames with a dumb hilarious storyline. Short but really fun. I also liked the "voice acting".
Simple, but fun all in all.

The tiny empire The tiny empire

Next time tell me right away that 1 set of armour needs 10 ore to be made. It took me a while to figure out why i did not get any new ore. Also I'd recommend endless mode after you win. Deleting my empire after I win feels bad...

Caravaneer 2 Caravaneer 2

Quite a great game, here are a few thoughts how you could improve the gaming experience:
-Undo move option for fights. I get really frustrated if I click right next to the enemy instead of clicking at it, that mistake can ruin the whole battle. (I know you have found a different solution with attack only mode, which is fine, but we players are usually way to lazy to look up the controls, which brings me to another point that you could add:
-Even more intelligent hints: At the beginning of the game the player gets a lot of explanation on how the controls work. I could definately not remember everything. It was definately a good idea to explain things when the player discovers it (like you did it in the caravan menu). But since forget some of it you might remind me of it if it is obvious that I must have forgotten it (best example: using ranged attacks without attack only mode. I had to look up how it works later, which is not too horrible but I would have loved to get reminded once.
-Battle territory: If there is not a huge difference in numbers or battle gear battles the outcome of batlles mainly depends on whether you have good cover or not. I think there is a bit of too much luck involved. My suggestion: Let the defender decide a little about the battle territory, how much could depend on your sight skill and your movement speed (or add a tactics skill or something).
Otherwise the game design is really amazing. I was surprised how real the game world feels and how intuitive the game is. (example: buying buying transports, everything is pretty self explanatory there)
Good work!

Ribertium War Ribertium War

Bought the first 2 upgrades for your default weapon, faster collection speed and the first 3 machine gun upgrades (unlock + 2 upgrades). For some reason the machine gun stopped working (it does not fire at all now) after i upgraded it the second time so only the default gun works now.

Melon Chop 2014 Melon Chop 2014

A few thoughs:

I don't get the prices:
melon worker: 150$, 0.5 MPS -> 1 MPS: 300$
Chopper: 400$, 1 MPS -> 1 MPS: 400$
Melon Box: 600 $, 2 MPS -> 1 MPS: 300 $

->Chopper is useless, generally the more expensive a thing is the less the MPS/$
That would make sense if the buy time was a real factor, but it is not. After a few melon workers/ melon boxes there is no point in chopping the melons by yourself, maybe make melon chopping upgradeable?

cup rescue sim 2013 cup rescue sim 2013

Interesting continuation of the rescue series. While I truely enjoyed the music of the first part I hate the "music" this time. It truely is despicable!
I can truely understand why Mario wants his cup back, it is truely a masterpiece!
At level 3 I got tired of the gameplay, as the avoidance of traps really gets a little old after a while. I'd recommend to think of something new to make the game interesting.
I am truely surprised by the lack of sexual content!
The character design is really original this time, the main character looks really beautiful!!!!!!

yurgenburgen responds:

thank you truly for your truly great review, truly

dog rescue sim 2013 dog rescue sim 2013

This game is really beautiful :)
My favourite point was the nazi dog!!!!
Excellent choice of music (what is the soundtrack called? I could listen to it all day!!)
I also like how there is a dog at the beginning!
I think you should start at the last level you reached, not at the beginning (seriously I like figuring out the traps, but I dont want to start all over :P)
Also this game should have more boobs!

yurgenburgen responds:

the song is "Pitch at bunch on itch" by Boredoms

PewDuckPie Unfair Journey PewDuckPie Unfair Journey

Dude, put some checkpoints!
I could not figure out what to do after the cloud chases you when you get to the part with the green light where the dinosaur eats you.
I would have continued to figure that out, but since you have to start over from the beginning of the level I lost my patience. If there was a checkpoint where the cloud is I would not have given up so quickly.

zoyer responds:

There is enough checkpoints, 2 checkpoints on the first map, 3 on the second, 2 on the last.
It's enough. After the horse eats you, you are really close to the first checkpoint :) A hint what to do at the green light, read the text carefully and do exactly what he says.

Kill the Creeper+ Kill the Creeper+

I cannot beat the third level. I did everything I could to make everything tilt to the right side, but aparrently it does not work. I all the weight on the right side but it did not seem to have an effect.

idaviie responds:

try harder its a puzzle game

Crystal Story II Crystal Story II

Like it, the story was good, the charakters were fun and the musik is really good. I really liked your jokes. Especially the ones of the joke robot Those were so dumb they were awesome again!
Seeing Phobe again was nice too, best character ever :D
What could be improved: I think youu should make the enemys more ... interesting. Especially after you have an attack which hurts every enemy (and usually means most of them are dead after that). Maybe make the regular enemys stronger but have fewer of them.
The boss fights are also always the same: Buff everyone in the team and then attack permanentely, sometimes heal. I used a weapon that improved the healing, which meant heal all would pretty much heal everyone fully.
I hope you make a sequel!