Awesome Land - Season 2 Awesome Land - Season 2

I already like it, the jokes are definately good, but they way everything is presented could be improved. The sound quality of the voices could be better and somehow it is hard to get all the jokes/the story. Maybe it would help if you switch "the camera" to the person who is talking more often or you visualise what the people are talking about so you always know what's going on.

just a try out just a try out

WTF is this? I Don't know but I like the style of this animation. Looks interesting.

cabenda responds:

thanks

I'll Never Marry I'll Never Marry

It is really hard to read the text, did you take photographs of your drawings or did you just use some really big video effect? I think you could easily improve the quality of this by using a scanner or something

Armor Trigger Armor Trigger

This game is nostalgic as fk.
The first thing I though was "This really looks like those old school games from like 2005." I guess I was off by 2 years. You don't see those games too often anymore today. But I enjoyed it. It definitely gave me a good laugh. Dumb hilarious minigames with a dumb hilarious storyline. Short but really fun. I also liked the "voice acting".
Simple, but fun all in all.

The tiny empire The tiny empire

Next time tell me right away that 1 set of armour needs 10 ore to be made. It took me a while to figure out why i did not get any new ore. Also I'd recommend endless mode after you win. Deleting my empire after I win feels bad...

Caravaneer 2 Caravaneer 2

Quite a great game, here are a few thoughts how you could improve the gaming experience:
-Undo move option for fights. I get really frustrated if I click right next to the enemy instead of clicking at it, that mistake can ruin the whole battle. (I know you have found a different solution with attack only mode, which is fine, but we players are usually way to lazy to look up the controls, which brings me to another point that you could add:
-Even more intelligent hints: At the beginning of the game the player gets a lot of explanation on how the controls work. I could definately not remember everything. It was definately a good idea to explain things when the player discovers it (like you did it in the caravan menu). But since forget some of it you might remind me of it if it is obvious that I must have forgotten it (best example: using ranged attacks without attack only mode. I had to look up how it works later, which is not too horrible but I would have loved to get reminded once.
-Battle territory: If there is not a huge difference in numbers or battle gear battles the outcome of batlles mainly depends on whether you have good cover or not. I think there is a bit of too much luck involved. My suggestion: Let the defender decide a little about the battle territory, how much could depend on your sight skill and your movement speed (or add a tactics skill or something).
Otherwise the game design is really amazing. I was surprised how real the game world feels and how intuitive the game is. (example: buying buying transports, everything is pretty self explanatory there)
Good work!

Lipstick Lies and Batting Lashes Lipstick Lies and Batting Lashes

Like it, will probably use it when coding, because it is not too distracting but still fun to listen to.

sleepFacingWest responds:

Thanks! I have hard time listening to music in general when I'm coding. I tend to find patterns of speech calming. I'll either put a youtube video on of someone rambling or an episodes of the x-files...since I've seen them all a million times I don't really pay attention.

Starwish - Serenity Starwish - Serenity

I really love this song.

Only complaint: I don't like how it suddenly stops. I think you should make it loop. If you cut off the last part, after 1:39 it should work perfectly